The Beer Race will be on 2nd June 2024. It has now sold out for this year.
About the race
The Romsey 5-Mile Beer Race, organised by Romsey Road Runners, is a much-loved road race which attracts 400 runners each year. Supported by local brewery Flack Manor as well as Up and Running, runners enjoy the picturesque country lanes of Braishfield village, with a thirst-quenching pint of real ale (for over 18s) and a slice of cake for all runners at the finish. It’s a friendly and good-natured event for runners of all levels and abilities.
Hailed by Runners World as ‘a charming 5 miler run along quiet country lanes’, we are proud to present a road race for all runners. We are extremely grateful to Braishfield Parish Council, the Newport Inn Cricket Club and residents of the village for their continued support for the race, and look forward to welcoming you on the day.
A highly popular FREE 1km fun run for 4-14 year olds takes place at 11:45, after the main race and prize-giving. Registration for the fun run is on the day in the village hall car park.
The Pantry, Braishfield’s café, is open at the village hall during and after the race.
If you have any questions, please email our race director: [email protected]
Updated for 2024:
Still to be updated for 2024 event:
Previous results and photos
- Beer Race Results 2023, fun run results, and photos
- Beer Race Results 2022, fun run results, and photos
- Beer Race Results 2019, fun run results, and photos
- Beer Race Results 2018, fun run results, and photos
- Beer Race Results 2017, fun run results, and photos
- Beer Race Results 2016 and photos shared with us on Facebook
- Beer Race Results 2015 and photos
- Beer Race Results 2014
- Beer Race Results 2013